What is ceramic digital printing glass?
Ceramic digital printing glass is produced by combining tempered glass with the latest digital
printing technique developped by Diptech company, which uses
ceramic ink/frit that are fused into glass with the feature of UV
proof/UV resistant. Prima glass is proud to present this creative glass solutions to the market. By
this technology it can basically applying graphic designs,
photographic images and other artisitc desgins on the glass, the
visual results are full of depth, color, brilliance and contrast.
It enables you to break free from the traditional constraints of
screen printing and non ceramic digital printing technologies.
What can you benefit from ceramic digital printing glass?
- Permanently fire-fused to the glass surface, and ceramic ink is UV
resistant, acid resistant, humid resistant
- Ideal solutions for both interior and exterior applications.
- Diversity of designs, from digital file to glass directly.
- Perfect producing panels of consecutive designs.
- Extensive color and effecs palette
- Can be combined with Low-E coating, energy saving.
What are the sizes and thicnkness of ceramic digital printing
What are the applications of our ceramic digital printing glass?
- Outdoor facades/curtain walls/external walls
- Indoor partitions & dividing walls, office dividers
- Custom doors and windows
- Balcony and balustrades
- Furniture like tabel tops, kitchen splashback etc.